- Payments, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment: We accept the following payment methods for all online orders:
Advance bank transfer
- COD (Cash on Delivery)
Prices: The prices listed on every product page include VAT. They do not include taxes, shipping costs and other costs; prices and delivery times are subject to change without notice. All additional fees, costs and taxes will be reflected in the checkout process.
Promotions: In order to receive information about our promotions and offers we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter. The process only takes a minute. The newsletter is delivered weekly. All prices promoted in the newsletter are available only for the period of time specified in the newsletter and depends on the availability of the products. The only information required for subscribing to the newsletter are name and email address. You will also need to create a password. If you want to stop receiving promotions you can cancel at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Payments with PayPal
Paypal is an online payment system that requires that you have an active account at PayPal.
If you choose PayPal as payment method, at the end of the checkout you'll be transferred to PayPal website. There you'll be asked to enter the e-mail and password of your PayPal account, or (if you don't already have an account) you'll be guided through the procedure for creating a new one. After the registration you can pay your order.
- The amount of your purchase is charged on your PayPal balance at the time of order. If the order is cancelled (either by the customer or by agritura), the full amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account.
- The cancellation is possible until the order status is set on "processing". The order status is visible under the tab "My Purchases" and is no longer voidable if it shows "Order processed". Never, during the purchasing process Agritura knows the customer's financial information. As there is no data transmission, there is no the possibility that this data is intercepted.
- Also, Agritura does not archive or collect any sensible data of its customers. For every transaction made with your PayPal account you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal
- Credit Card (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Amex, Carta Postepay) viaPaypal
We accept Credit Cards Visa, Mastercard, American Express e carta Maestro. This includes CartaSì, carta di credito BancoPosta, carta Postepay, Aura cards all the others bearing the MasterCard logo, Visa or American Express.
The credit card details are managed directly by the Bank. The information you provide in the order form is encrypted by using 128-bit encryption (SSL) to prevent the use by a third party and are sent directly to the bank.
N.B. By choosing the payment by credit card, the shipping address of the purchase must be the same of the holder of the credit card. If the two addresses are different, the order will not be processed.
- Payments by transfer in advance
- When paying by bank transfer the goods will be dispatched only after the sum has been credited to our bank account.
To speed up the process, we recommend that you to send a copy of the receipt of the bank transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can keep the goods reserved in your name.
Bank account details:
Account holder: Beikircher Grünland Srl Account number: 000304339100 ABI/CAB: 0811558491 Credit institution: Raiffeisenkasse Lana IBAN: IT04 M 08115 58491 000304339100 BIC/SWIFT: RZSBIT21314
- Cash on delivery (only for deliveries in Italy)
- With this method of payment you'll pay cash to the courier upon delivery.
Cash on delivery costs is 7.26, that will be additionally charged on your purchase.